Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Great Leadership Resource

Pictured: From left to right, Garrett, Me, and Hunter and our
German Rottweiler Zeus, of course he's the boss!
In exactly one week, "From Bud to Boss," will be hitting the book shelves. I know many of you have already noticed and checked out the page on here,  I wanted to give you my opinion of this book.

First, I would like to thank the authors, Kevin Eikinberry and Guy Harris for providing me with an advanced copy. Also, I would like to thank their incredible social media director, Becky Robinson for her vast knowledge of social media and her expertise.

"From Bud to Boss - Secrets to successful transition to remarkable leadership" Is a leadership resource that is well, remarkable.

I believe that there is something for everyone in this book. It is marketed as more for, "New Leaders" I can tell you there is plenty that most "Leaders" have not seen before, no matter what level of leadership that they have attained.

The book is laid out very well and speaks to you on a personal level. It's like having the authors sitting in the room with you. Their vast knowledge and more importantly, experience in leading, is evident in every page. This isn't a book filled with theories on how to lead people better, this is information that has worked and will work if you implement it into your leadership style and life. I believe that is what is most interesting to me, a lot of the actions they speak about will help you to become not only a better leader, but person.

Go to Amazon and pre-order it today! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...