Saturday, January 15, 2011

Voices of Leadership: State of the blog address

To my readers, Thank you for supporting Voices of Leadership. I would like to give you an update on the progress made here in the first month of Voices of Leadership.

Numbers. As of now, 3,776 people from every continent (except Antarctica) have viewed over 45 posts here on Voices of Leadership. This completely amazes and humbles me. I am so thankful for the reach and influence this blog is having, due to each of you coming and reading my posts, without your loyalty and support this blog would be worthless. Please keep in mind that I do not gain monetarily from this blog. Additionally, you've probably noticed there are no ads. I did not start this blog for income. I started it to share information and resources about Leadership, to include how we can do it better. That being said, I rely on each of you to share Voices of Leadership with your friends and family. Word of mouth is the only advertising campaign I run. Bottom line is, that the more people share this blog with others, the more influence it garners and therefore impacts more people in a positive way.

Comments. There have been 35 comments left on the various posts in the first month of Voices of Leadership. I appreciate,enjoy and read each and everyone of them. That being said, I would like to get more of you involved in the conversation. As you've heard me say before, I do not profess to know everything about Leadership and leading people. I really want this blog to become more of a conversation between you and me. I believe that this will benefit everyone more then just me posting my opinions. If you have any suggestions or comments on how I can do this better, please leave me a comment.

Voices of Leadership social media influence. Voices of Leadership can be found on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well. As with the blog, I want all of the social media platforms to grow in presence which will grow the influence that we have in a  positive manner on others. Keep in mind that all of the social media platforms do not have the same content as the blog. I post and discuss different things on each. So, be sure to join each.

I want to thank Leadershipfreak for this idea, his "State of the Union" is much more impressive then mine. He is a great man with an awesome blog so it's no surprise. If you like Voices of Leadership please come and join us on the following platforms as well:

Thank you once again for all of your support. I look forward to the adventure that this blog is turning out to be. If you have any suggestions on topics or people you would like to see on here, please leave me a comment.

Regards,
Gregory Farley (Voices of Leadership) 




1 comment:

Leadership Freak said...

Honored by your shout out Greg! Continued success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...