Friday, December 31, 2010

My message to you

The year 2010 is ending. I wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you that have came here to read my blog. To be completely honest I am very surprised at the response that I've had. When I started this back on December 14th, I never imagined that I would have come so far in just a couple of weeks.

Via my blog, I have met some really good people. I've been helped and assisted by people that I've never met. It's a nice feeling knowing that there are still people on this planet that can give without wanting anything in return.

I hope that my articles have been helpful, even if it's only been one person. I want my life to impact others in a positive way. I want people to come away being better for meeting me.

I am very excited for 2011. There will be a lot of changes but I believe that they will be exciting and will open new doors to me. I hope that this platform will continue to grow in size and reach. I am excited to continue meeting like minded people who are simply trying to impact others. I believe that the more people reach out and give, the better this world will be.

Here's wishing each of you prosperity and many blessings in the New Year. Don't be afraid to reach out and impact another life. No matter how small you may think the gesture, I can assure you that it will impact and ripple through those you touch. Utilize whatever platform you have to give back, whether it's at the office, your church, your community, your neighbor or even your own family. Anything you do is better then doing nothing. I challenge you to step out and give, I promise that you will not regret it. I believe that it will be a liberating experience that will make you want to do it again and again.

Once again, Thank you for your time and contributions to our blog, Voices of Leadership. It"s not just my voice, but a chorus of people wanting to change and lead by example. Leaving all of those around us, better for knowing us. Happy New Year, I''ll be back on January 1, 2011.

Sincerely,
Greg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...